Amidst my four year anniversary with my boyfriend coming up, I noticed I had gained that quarantine weight. My drive for working out deflated, and I had no desire to keep up appearances. However, after looking in the mirror, and realizing my anniversary was pretty much around the corner, I decided to take matters into my own hands. After doing much research, I found Chloe Ting’s two-week shred challenge, and witnessed the impressive results. Once I watched many YouTube videos of testimonials gone right, I decided I had to give it a try.
The way I have gone about the program is a bit different than the others. For one, I did mostly write about it on the blog. Also, on day 7, I posted my one week progress via video so I can go more in depth about the program, my thoughts and why I chose to not weigh myself or measure myself before and after. At the end of the program, I included a video of my final thoughts.
Here is my day by day journey, and what I thought of the two week shred:
*disclaimer: I did this not to lose weight on the scale, but to redefine my body, feel good and look good for myself*
- Today consisted of two videos, which you do everyday of the challenge no matter what. This totaled into a total of 20 minutes.
- The first video was not as difficult, thankfully I had previous cardio experience and was very familiar with these exercises
- The second video was pretty intense; 10 minutes of straight abs can be difficult to say the least. I took a lot of breaks, and felt pretty winded
- Yet, at the end of the workout I felt super good knowing I did it, and my abs felt pretty solid!
- Day 2 consisted of both videos from day one and a new third video for a total of 33 minutes
- From yesterday to today, I did notice that I liked how the videos were broken up into ten minute intervals, it helped the time pass by and mentally I knew I was closer to being complete
- First video was easiest, then I did two videos of straight abs for twenty minutes
- I opted to do the optional video because I knew I was in this to win it! However, I was exhausted when I finished.
- One thing to note: I did this after eating a relatively large lunch. I recommend doing the program after a light breakfast or on an empty stomach!
- Ah! Toughest day
- 4 videos, same three from yesterday and legs and booty
- First video seriously is getting easier to do throughout time
- Third video: we added legs today. To me, legs is not insanely hard. I have lots of leg experience in general so I didn’t feel like this was intense. Thank god it was body weight, and I also do love working my booty off!
- After I felt so good, sweat so much and saw my abs popping through!
- The fact that tomorrow is a rest day motivated me to get the workout over with.
- Today, I decided to workout outside at my local park which was super fun!
- 3 videos: same two as everyday and a new video: core and arms
- Core and Arms was insanely difficult to do, but it is man
- Felt really good today!
Day 5: DAY OFF!
- As weird as it is to say, it was hard to get back into the workout after a day off. Once you get into the groove of things, your body sort of misses even the first video
- Today consisted of the first two videos and leg and booty
- I’ve noticed that the first two videos are getting easier throughout time, only because you know what to expect. I am not taking as many breaks but I’m not saying that I’m not taking breaks at the same time.
Day 7: (watch along for my week update!)
- Tomorrow is my last day off during the challenge! Have to make the best of it
- Day 8 consisted of three videos, including the legs and booty!
- This challenge has been fun to do, it’s rigorous but I’m ready for it to be over.
Day 9: DAY OFF!
- During these days, I stayed with my mom for Fourth of July weekend
- I was able to workout all three days when I was there, and I managed to do it in the scorching heat! Which was great, I was able to sweat out more than normal
- The videos are still tough, I will say the arms and core is not my favorite
- The good news? My mom told me I looked learner and my legs looked amazing. My mom is brutally honest, so having her tell me that made me know I was making progress!
Day 14: FINAL TESTIMONIAL!
To answer the big question: did the shred program work? It definitely did. While I did not get to see the progress with photos, I definitely noticed it when I looked in the mirror. The workouts were intense, motivating and left me not only breathless, but sweating pretty much everything in me. It was difficult to say the least, but I am more than proud of myself for sticking to it, completing the program and also, for letting it inspire me to continue Chloe Ting’s 28 Day program.
As for my supplements, I take Fiber, Greens & Reds, a daily cleanse tablet and a hormonal tablet. To find out about the supplements I take (mentioned in the first video) head to:
To find out more about the 2-Week Shred, click the link below! It is completely free and only takes 20-45 minutes of your day:
Have you ever tried the Chloe Ting 2-Week Shred?